Monday, April 7, 2014

Oil Pulling

If you would have told me a month ago that I would be swishing around coconut oil in my mouth for 20 minutes a day, I would have called you a liar and gone on with my day. Yet, here I am, swishing coconut oil around for 20 minutes in the morning. What can I say? I'll do anything for my health. So, this oil pulling that's all the rage is supposed to whiten teeth (plaque is fat soluble, so the oil essentially dissolves it), keep gums healthy, and extract toxins from your body, among other things. I've been oil pulling for about a month now, and I can honestly say it does whiten my teeth, and I've noticed myself sleeping a whole lot better which I've concluded may have something to do with extracting toxins from my body. And I'm not the only one who has seen these results; the blog-osphere is filled with testimonials about how great oil pulling is, and celebs like Shaliene Woodley and Gwyneth Paltrow have been raving about it. So, is it a myth? Is it for real? Who knows if oil pulling is actually as beneficial as it has been made out to be? I don't, but as long as I keep seeing results, I'll keep on oil pulling. You can decide for yourself whether you oil pull or not, but this blogger has given his two-cents about it! 

Source

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually kill fat by consuming coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete