Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fifteen Minute Fajitas

Whenever I go to Chili's I ALWAYS get the chicken fajitas and just eat the peppers, onions, and chicken. I don't need all of the fixins' or tortilla shells! It's a simple dish, so I figured I'd come up with an easy way to fix it at home. My recipe isn't as good as Chili's, but it's pretty darn good if I say so myself! 

Ingredients:
1-2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Medium Onions
3-4 Bell Peppers (Any Color)
2-3 Chicken Breasts (Already Cooked, Seasoned to your Liking)
Print this recipe here.

Directions:
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onions and saute for 5 minutes.

3. Add peppers and saute for 5 minutes. 

4. Add chicken and saute for 3-5 minutes.

5. Serve with salsa, or eat as is!

That's it; can you believe it? This recipe makes about 4 servings, so I make it and have it for lunch for a few days. I wouldn't keep it in the fridge over 4 days however. There are even copy-cat recipes of Chili's fajitas online, but they're not Paleo. These will definitely suffice, however! 

No comments:

Post a Comment