Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Restaurant Healthy: Logan's Roadhouse

As I scoured the menu at Logan's, I was bombarded with a crap-load of items with fat, fat and more fat. Eating healthy here was going to be a challenge. So, I went safe and got a salad. I try not to eat too much red meat, so I skipped out on the steak, and nothing else on the menu looked healthy. My choice: the Kickin' Logan's Chicken Salad without egg, cheese or bacon bits.

Notice the basket of rolls in the background; I had NONE!
Calories: 578
Fat: 16 g
Saturated Fat: n/a
Sodium: n/a
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Fiber: n/a
Protein: 91 g

Logan's doesn't post the nutritional information of items on their menu, so I had to outsource the best that I could. I'm gonna say what I ate did't have as much protein because I didn't get eggs on my salad, and the fat number may be a little large. I think this information is in the ballpark of the actual nutritional info, though. Also, I didn't eat all of those tortilla strips; in fact I removed most of them, but I wanted a little crunch in my salad! Overall, this salad was good. Not great, amazing or anything along those lines, but I liked it. 

Logan's Roadhouse's Kickin' Chicken Salad: B

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of Logan's it must be local. I like how Applebee's, Chili's, TGIF, Olive Garden and some others, have a lite menu. Its good to know what you are consuming. Hey Harrison, I'm a new subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Sheila! And Logan's is a chain restaurant, but it's not in every state, but it is however, amazing!

      Delete