Friday, August 16, 2013

Paleo Grocery List

In preparation for my trial run of the Paleo diet, I've spent a few days brainstorming/researching all of the foods that I can eat, and those that I can't. I have read over and over again that planning is crucial to completing the first 30 days of the Paleo diet, so that's what I'm doing! I made a grocery list of all the items that I am going to buy and eat while on living Paleo for a few weeks. I didn't go too heavy on the fruit because of all the natural sugar, but also keep in mind that berries have a very low sugar content when compared to other fruits. Also, I didn't include any seafood under the meat category because I'm simply not a fan of seafood. So, without further ado, here is my Paleo grocery list: 


Print the list here!

6 comments:

  1. How much weight are you trying to lose? The list looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just trying to get rid of that last little bit of belly flab! It's shedding away, but slowly. But my main goal for trying Paleo isn't to lose weight; it's just to further my health and well being.

      Delete
  2. I'm fascinated by Paleo but just can't bring myself to eat meat. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new diet is very intriguing and makes a lot of sense but I am one of those that would have a hard time consuming meat.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand completely! Paleo isn't for everyone, and without meat it would be a low-carb and low-protein diet, which wouldn't work out to well.

      Delete