Thursday, August 15, 2013

Paleo Central Smartphone App

I absolutely love incorporating technology into my quest to live healthy, and when I decided to go Paleo, one of the first things I did was search the App Store for Paleo apps. I was bombarded with tons of apps, but I chose to get Paleo Central because of the rave reviews. I usually don't purchase apps, but this one seemed like a good investment, and I can already tell it is! This app gives you the low down on the Paleo lifestyle, and has a huge database of food that you can search from, and it will tell you if the food you searched for is Paleo or not. You can also browse different foods that are Paleo without having to search for them. 






Neat, huh? Whenever I have a few spare minutes, I'll sometimes go to this app and just browse different foods that are Paleo, and whenever I think of a certain food that I'm questioning, I go straight to Paleo Central to search for it. I've got a feeling that this app is going to be a lifesaver on my Paleo journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment