Monday, August 5, 2013

Motivation Monday! Because there is No Bad Mood that Endorphins Can't Cure!

It's Monday........I'm jumping for friggin' joy. Not really. Anyway, I'm certainly in need of some motivation in the form of well, anything. So here we go:

I hit the 500 mile mark on my Nike+ iPod app! After a 6 mile run around town yesterday, I finally reached this milestone! Thank God. This actually makes me want to run even more.

This motivational quote was written on a dry-erase board in my gym. Everyday there is a quote, and this one really stuck out to me! Probably because I'm always wiping sweat off of my face....

If this e-card isn't motivational, I don't know what is! 

And finally, I leave you with this. Because there is NO bad mood that endorphins cannot cure!






No comments:

Post a Comment