Monday, July 15, 2013

Marvelous in My Monday


Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great marvelous weekend and an even better Monday! My weekend was pretty chill, but it was marvelous nonetheless! 

You want to know what was marvelous? Here 'tis:

I took a trip to Trader Joe's earlier this week and found some new whole grains to try. My breakfast on Saturday was Almond Butter Breakfast Bulgur with Berries. It rocked my world, and was a great start to my Saturday!

I also picked up a can of Chickpeas on an outing to Target so that I could roast them. I was not disappointed with this protein packed, crunchy snack!

On Sunday the weather was fantastic, so I figured it was time for a nice run outside around town. After 6 miles I found myself back at my car, and donating $1.50 by also using Charity Miles was the cherry on top of a great Sunday afternoon workout.

After my run I went to the movies to see Monsters University. Don't judge me, I only ever go to the movies to see the newest Pixar film; those guys are genius! Adding to the the amount of marvel in my Sunday was the fact that I didn't load on the calories because I took some Roasted Chickpeas to snack on.

So, as you can see, it wasn't a very eventful weekend, but it was marvelous nonetheless!


No comments:

Post a Comment