Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Absolute Very Best Workout Shorts Ever

Earlier this month, I took a trip to New York City. It was amazing, and I am definitely going back, but that's not what I'm writing this post about. I'm writing this post to tell you about the best workout shorts ever! As I was strolling along Madison Avenue on a nice afternoon in the Upper East Side, I strolled by a store called Lululemon with a great display of workout clothes in the window. So, I went in an found these: 


They're amazing! They stay completely dry after my hour and a half workouts and are so friggin' comfortable! On top of that they're light and thin and don't move around too much when I run like my Reebok basketball shorts do. Yes, I know the price is a little steep, but they are completely worth it and I am so glad that I purchased them. I'm looking forward to heading back to Lululemon and seeing what else they have, and I would definitely recommend them for anyone who is serious about their workouts.

My Rating of these Lululemon Shorts: 9/10
(The only got a 9 because of the steep price.)

No comments:

Post a Comment